- Dolomite neutralises soil acidity.
- Provides the element Calcium essential to maintain plant cell functions.
- Provides Magnesium essential for chlorophyll production.
- Stimulates microbacterial activity in the soil to aid plant nutrient availability.
- Dolomite helps to ensure the breakdown of organic matter and increases the availability of nitrogen to plants.
- The availability of molybdenum is improved by the use of dolomite on acid soils.
Why use Dolomite:
- Correct the symptoms of Magnesium deficiency in bananas, citrus, tomatoes, potatoes, cauliflowers and cereals.
- Neutralise soil acidity caused by frequent application of ammonia and nitrogen based fertilizers.
- Promote efficient conservation of essential nutrients by soil bacteria.
- Restore the critical soil balance by normal cropping.
- Condition & conserve soil.